Angela Yvonne Davis is an American political activist, philosopher, academic, and author. She is a professor emerita at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Ideologically a Marxist, Davis was... Wikipedia
- Born: Angela Yvonne Davis, January 26, 1944, Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.
- Education: Brandeis University (BA), University of California, San Diego (MA), Humboldt University of Berlin (PhD)
- Occupation: Educator, author, social activist
- Employer: University of California, Santa Cruz (retired) Emerita
- Political party: Communist Party USA (1969–1991)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo