Elisabeth Anne Broderick is an American woman who was convicted of killing her ex-husband, Daniel T. Broderick III, and his second wife, Linda Broderick on November 5, 1989. At... Wikipedia
- Born: Elisabeth Anne Bisceglia, November 7, 1947, Eastchester, New York, U.S.
- Criminal charge: Two counts of second-degree murder
- Criminal penalty: 32-years-to-life in prison
- Criminal status: Incarcerated in California Institute for Women (CIW)
- Children: 5 (1 deceased two days after birth)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo